Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nosey people who don't really care about you......

I find that alot in town. People who want to know ALL your personal business, but at the same time, you really couldn't even expect them to call you on your birthday or even send a postcard at Christmas times.

I'm not complaining here, I'm merely explaining. I meet these type ALL the time now... even though many of them are natives of this area.

I used to live in an area of AVL where no one stuck their nose into your business, even if they knew all kinds of personal stuff about you. Those were nice people. They were not rich people, but they sure were salt of the earth, would give you the-shirt-off-their-backs and not EVER say a word about it type of people.

I sure miss those kind of people. It seems that people on one side of town are just SO snotty and rude and insolent and have to be so nervy in DEMANDING to know ALL your business, while on the other side of town, they don't bother you, but they do seem to care about people a whole lot more.

I not sure what creates this atmosphere. Those people who Are NOT nosey are much less affluent than the ones who are so rude, and insolent.

I sort became friends with this guy at school, but to be honest, he never really was a good friend. He always insisted on knowing EXACTLY where you were every time he called??? And though, he'd never invite you for even a cup of coffee or a movie, always ALSO insisted on coming over to your house, and calling up at the last minute to do so!

I never did invite him over, cuz I found rather unnerving to be honest. No one in their right minds invites over a stranger...he had strange friends, and once, I was at this club, and the bartender even warned me to stay away from him... that he was rather a creep!
Well, the bartender seemed like a nice guy and had no reason to lie to me.. I hardly knew the bartender, so I took his words to heart, as that was a place that guy would always call me from.

I'm sure he was trying to pick up other girls while he was calling me..... it was weird, as I'd be talking bout something important and then in mid-sentence, he'd INSIST he'd have to hang up the phone!

It was always so rude & disheartening.. I mean, what kind of friend is that anyways???? One who couldn't invite you over to THEIR place, instead of INSISTING on coming to yours? One who never really invited you ANYWHERE, though wanted to ALWAYS know where you spent time and where exactly you were at the time.

It was creepy! So... I decided to just take him out of my phone bank.. it was not worth it. Now.... again out of the blue, I hear from this guy, and once again he HAS to know exactly where I am at the time he's calling, even though I've not heard from him in MONTHS!
This is too weird for me.... who needs this crap?

No comments:

Post a Comment