Monday, February 22, 2010

APPLYING ONLINE & THEY LOSE YOUR APPLICATION!

WOW.. THIS has happened to me BEFORE! I went and took the time to drive down to a store and go apply at their kiosk!

I KNOW everything went thru fine, but somehow when I called up to see if they were hiring, they CLAIMED they did NOT have my application in their system!

Probably more likely, someone DELETED it from their system!

See.. this is WHY I HATE applying online! Plus, too, any decent hacker could EASILY get into their system, find your SS. No, and Steal your identity!

Now once again, I have applied to one of these BIG BOX store, that had a BIG sign out front claiming they were HIRING (sure, they are, just not ME :( ) and so you spend a whole hour of your time, getting your hopes up, calling back to make sure they KNOW you are interested and then find out they do not, or CLAIM to NOT HAVE your application even on file!

Oh, really! That's so interesting! What a bunch of SHIT! i have spent literally THOUSANDS of dollars over the years in this store, as I had renovations I had to make to our residence, but somehow I'm NOT good enuf to even get a job as a CASHIER, when I have TWO college degrees!

And I just spend like an hour, calling THREE different store managers to let them know I was very interested, only to find out they are now INTERVIEWING and every hour my application is NOT in their system (even though I KNOW I applied to their stores), there goes ANY chance in HELL, I'll ever get hired by them.

And that hour, I could easily spent filling out a paper application and at least KNOWING they had my application on file for sure!

What a fucking waste of time, this big name box store's is! I'm so FED UP with Asheville and N. Carolina period! You people suck arse! I cannot believe just HOW MANY times I've been discriminated against in this region!

I need to contact the EEOC.. cuz it's OBVIOUS they like to discriminate against people in this region!

I will too! Don't think I will NOT! I'm starting to HATE the fact I've ever spend a single DIME in this area, and I've been living here for years now!

Another thing too, is as a customer it's most disconcerting that people in their store have my S.S. # if I ever wanted to use a credit card at their store. You can do alot of damage having someone's S.S. #. What a complete fucking waste of time and not to mention putting myself at risk!

This is BULLSHIT! I hate these damn fucked up corporations. It seems the more successful a company, the more they think they can discriminate against people which is breaking the LAW!

I'm going to be contacting the EEOC, and filing a complaint against their people! Why NOT! I sure cannot hurt... they just want to waste people time and get their S.S. #????

That's bullshit in this economy. People are starvin and having SUCH a hard time making ends meet. To actually waste even an hour of someone's time, let alone insist they insert their S.S. # into their "hiring" system is F***ked up as hell!

Next time I won't even BOTHER putting in anything accurate about myself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment