Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do you get more digital channels on your converter TV box?

I've been wondering that for awhile.... we can only get THREE, maybe 5 if we are lucky!

That sucks.. no wonder i'm SO bored! I must admit that i'm a bit of a tv addict.

We had such GREAT TV shows when I was a kid growing up! Now... not so great stuff, but it keeps you company, especially when friends cannot come visit or you cannot go visit your friends and your SO is out shovelling snow or working, :)

Well, I want to see about getting better reception on HULU tv.. Our harddrive died this past year and they put a "new" one in, but it was a USED hard drive actually, and I think it works WORSE than the old one did.. Do NOT use Obsidian something on Smokey Park Highway!

They are RIPOFF artists, and not very considerate to be honest! The one guy, Doug, who is supposedly the MANAGER actually stood like 4 inches from my face and started SCREAMING at me, just cuz I needed to talk to the Tech guy who fixed my computer and I was STILL having problems!

This is a MAC shop???? On what planet would that be? The planet Mars, the planet of war! Talk about alienating customers from ever wanting to STEP FOOT into their shop again!

I paid a decent fee too! $200.. and I have been told by authorized Mac dealers that was outrageous to pay for a used mac and just an upgrade to the OS! Okay, they did put memory in it, but if the NEW hard drive works WORSE than the old 5 year old 40 GB hard drive, something's wrong!
I reminds me a bit of Toyota, who looks like they are being found out for being fraudelent and completely unethical in their business dealings with their customers.

There's now even MORE Toyota models out there who are exp. really severe and dangerous problems with their cars! If you are GOING to buy Japanese, maybe only think of buying a Honda! Those are good cars, reliable and I don't hear many complaints from their owners about the cars. Civics last for years......

That's sad, but if you fuck up, at least admit to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment