Monday, February 8, 2010

$10 for your puppy to meet other puppies, $20 to sew your own project?

Ok, I'll get off this soapbox, but in this town there is hardly NOTHING you can do, that doesn't involve a wad of cash!

I'm so surprised at this city. This is supposed to be Southern Hospitality. I used to live in the islands..... far away and there was so many things you could do in town, that only involved really a few bucks, at most!

Yes, of course, there was rich people in the islands, but it wasn't in the eyes of the city of HNL to ripoff EVERYONE, just to make a quick buck!
Geez.. that is sure the way AVL works though..... I hate this place, even a cup of coffee typically costs about $2 here! What the hell.....

So.. I was thinking it would be cool to bring our young dog to meet other dogs... they mentioned you could meet other "puppy" parents, errr. sorry, but I MET my dog's mom, and I'm NOT her! LOL..... And then you can drink wine, eat puupuus... but who wants to transport your pet back to home if you've been drinking??? Not so good...supposed you get stopped for a DUI? What are you going to do with your pet? Bring him in the jail cell with you?

Oh, gosh.... this is stupid.. THEN.. the OTHER great social opportunity... spending $20 to go sew a project at one of the local fabric stores! I'm not talking about a class either.. just bringing in one of your OWN project is going to cost you $20!

Good night! This place is like major rip-off city! What is so GREAT about this city anyways?

I cannot think of ONE thing, other than the views of the mountains.... The Lousy job market.. the weird, weird people that now inhabit so much of the area..... it's becoming known as the San Francisco of the East, and that's NOT a good thing in my book.

I was reading somewhere that Asheville is now in the 11th place as the gayest city in the nation! Well, that explains ALOT! It explains why NONE of the straight women can find a date to save their LIFE in this town, unless you are right out of college!

It explains why so many ugly guys have girlfriends, while pretty str8 women don't even have the chance to date ANY decent looking straight guys! Gosh, the number of ugly guys in this town is unbelievable too!

If you DO see a nice looking guy, he's either married, or he's gay! It's THAT bad in this town! I find this pathetic!

I used to have a couple of gay friends but the kind of gay people who move here, are rude, obnoxious, totally off-the-deep-end type of people, that I wouldn't even say HELLO to.. let alone try to be friends with, but I've had to work with a couple of them, and trust me, it was NO FUN!
Anyway.. that explains why it is SO weird to go out now to any kind of nightlife in Asheville!

No comments:

Post a Comment