Friday, February 26, 2010

Living in a Snowglobe! The Angels got a bad case of dandruff :0

Wow! Lately, we've NOT gotten snowstorms but these lil' weather episodes of where there's tons of tiny white snowflakes just "floating" about the sky!

I feel like I'm living in a perpetual snowglobe! It's fun! It's pretty, but it also makes me think that the Angels upstairs (in heaven) have a really bad case of Dandruff! lol

I remember as a kid, whenever it thundered and lightning occurred, our folks would tell us that the "angels were bowling"... :)

As a result, I never felt afraid of thunderstorms I guess, cuz bowling is a fun sport! But now I'm assuming the angels got alot of dandruff and are getting rid of it, and sending it to earth! :)

However, the surrounding counties are getting LOTS of snow and we are not! That's okay, cuz this county does a shitty job of clearing the roads and I need to get out of our home & go to work! Missed enough work in the month of December, and really we ONLY got 3 inches at our place!

THREE inches shouldn't make you miss work, but here in the south, it does!

Well, now we got the strong winds... that makes things cold.. Last nite was SO cold! Be sure to fill up your heating tank with fuel, if you got one! I'm assuming this winter ain't gonna be over very soon.....

Long long winter here... 4 months long.. that's phenomenal for the south! I do see the little daffodil sprouts showing their heads though, so maybe that's an indicator we'll get spring soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment