Thursday, February 25, 2010

Come on now Obama, you're in the White House now... give it a rest!

I couldn't believe it when I saw this on TV today. They were having a senate hearing on the health insurance bill, I guess.

McCain, was talking and saying that people were not happy with the results of the last year and the bills that were being passed.

Obama, has to quip, in the most rudest, snarly tone of voice... "well, "John", we are NOT still campaigning!"

Oh, DUH, Obama.. I THINK that Senator McCain REALIZES that one! Seeing as YOUR have acted like some ROCK STAR for the past year! Also.. no matter what the outcome, you'll be getting not severance pay... (oh, what a freudian slip) but a lifelong retirement payments until you die now!

I think it's time to put down the hachet Prez Obama, don't ya think? :0

How your hostility and arrogant attitude pops up once again and that's the PRIME reason I NEVER voted for YOU, Obama!

I remember, well, how rude you were to Hilary Clinton due the democratic campaign, and all I could think to myself was, "geez, this lady was once the First Lady of our country, and you cannot bother to treat her with even a sliver of respect?"

What an arse you are Obama! I see how WELL you've CHANGED our nation! Oh yeah.. it's been CHANGED alright! Changed for the worst, and ALL that's in my pocket lately is small change!

Anyway... I resent the fact the government is going to INSIST I HAVE to have Health Insurance! Is this another Big Brother scheme of yours!

Have you noticed, that if you signed up for the digital converter coupons, they INSISTED on having your HOME ADDRESS, not a mailing address, like a p.o. box? Then when we finally GOT the digital converters, the ONLY station on the Major networks we're able to pick up is ABC news, which consistently kisses Obama's okole all thru the presidential campaign.

George Stephanopolis, I'd like to take that man and set him on a tiny boat adrift out in the Red Sea full of sharks! He's SO annoying, it's incredible and also equally as arrogant and egotistical as Obama! I cannot stand ANY of the ABC commentators anymore! It's just propaganda times 12!

All these so-called "liberals" I've grown to dislike, cuz honestly they are really NOT liberals. The only viewpoint they seem to tolerate is their OWN! How LIBERAL is that I must ask?

Hypocrits is what they are! Well, it's nice to see John McCain still sticking up for himself. I like that guy! Man, what a cool president he'd be! I hope he runs again! It's amazing this guy's stamina considering all the stuff he's been thru in his life!

I'm betting if he was president the economy would be in MUCH better shape than it is today! God almighty, I cannot believe just HOW bad things are, job-wise! I never thought i'd be living near the poverty level in my life, but that sure has come to pass, thanks to the STIM bill that "clever" Obama instigated!
So WHEN are these jobs EVER going to transpire? I don't know, but I think I may be living in a tent soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment