Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gosh, it is So nice to shop at a nice FRIENDLY store & BE TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING, NOT DIRT

Yesterday, I was in a rather bad mood! I'm not sure if it was from all the gloomy weather and being stuck at home, or the people next door, who never speak to me, but constantly want to put everyone in the neighborhood's life in danger by insisting on feeding large WILD animals, coming back home, but I just feel so blue!

I decided I'd pop by what used to be my favorite store. I've been shopping there since I was a kid with my own mom, and besides having really quality stuff at a GREAT price, their staff is also free of ATTITUDE! People actually spoke to me, were pleasant, and even smiled at me!

That's a pleasant and unexpected surprise here in Asheville! They DO got a great selection of things. I'll not name their store here, since this is a publicly viewed blog and I don't want to be tracked down, should one of my other blogs "bother" someone and they want to come after me. That's happened enough to me... being harassed, threatened or even attacked in this town, which the "law" does nothing about it!

well, I must say that I need to shop THERE, not half a dozen other stores! They got such a great variety of things too, shoes, clothes, kitchen stuff... you name they got it!
I think I'll return this stupid eye creme I got at Sally's cuz their stuff NEVER works and I HATE their sales staff! They are so snooty and rude to me whenever I got in there!

And the parking is easy to get to also... that's convenient...Honestly that is a pretty good shopping area.. there are a few more stores not too far away that also sell things at a good price.

I found this delicious looking sleeveless top I'm contemplating getting. It's cute and it looks GOOD on me! The other place, they made me feel like a bagwoman, everytime I go in there. I feel like I'm some kind of MONSTER every time I go in there to try on something.. the make you feel THAT bad! They need to revamp their WHOLE staff honestly!

Also they NEVER hire me, even though I've applied there MANY MANY times. I see that I DID apply there less than 3 months ago, but they told me they only hold the applications for 3 months.. and my applications shows I applied there LATE November.. and here it is only early March, so WHY didn't they pull up my application when I asked them about it?

I know why! They don't like me there, EXCEPT to spend what little money left I got!

The other store, they actually gave me an interview and were WANTING to hire me, but I turned them down cuz I didn't like the hours! AND THEY ACTUALLY OFFERED ME MORE THAN MIN. WAGE WHICH IS HIGHLY UNUSUAL IN THE TOWN OF ASHEVILLE!
Silly me, :(.... but AT LEAST they OFFERED me a job! And the manager wasn't one of these dipsy inexperienced, yet haughty 20 somethings! She was at least in her 50s and I rather liked her when I met her. She seemed like she'd be a good person to work for, honestly!

And I DO see older workers there, so I know they actually HIRE older people, not just the 20 somethings, who've taken over our whole city! :)... So that's a good thing.

Also tried on this really cute spring skirt that looked and FELT great on me, and this cute yellow top to match it! It was a great outfit..
THEIR CLOTHES ARE NOT SIZED WEIRD EITHER.. AND ONLY FOR WOMEN WHO ARE EXTREMELY TALL OR EXTREMELY SKINNY!
Right now I don't have the cash, but I realize that other store I just blogged about.. their clothes hardly EVER fit me.. they are always sized weird, or too tight... or the arms are too weird on me..

This place. WOW, they got such a great selection of EVERYTHING, every size.. I even saw the cutes tops and sweaters that were size 1x, 2x, but those would be too big.. but still.. you gotta love a store that has ALL different sizes, not just ones that only cater to the size FOUR women!

And there were teenagers there that actually were friendly and talked to me! Wow! That's HIGHLY unusual in this city! I see, I've been hanging out in the wrong spots.. No wonder I've been so blue lately.

I'm SO SICK of these hostile people that now inhabit Asheville! What a treat to actually go into a business where you're treated like a real human being.

And the hats they had on sale. there was one winter one, that was less than $20 that was great! I SHUD buy it! It's cute as can be... the style is so cool, but I'm not sure the color works on me, that's all... but.. they DID have another hat that would be perfect with my leather coat... I'm so tempted..as winter does not seem to want to end.....

I will DEFINITELY apply again there.. I NEED to.. they rock, and honestly I spend so much time there anyway.. I might as well work there..

I found the cutest mugs too... all this stuff for dogs.. and it so described my puppy to a tee! I think they KNEW my puppy when they made the mug! I'm now drinking out of it.. it rocks, and so does that store! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment