Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ugh.. it's so good to blog again....

Actually I've been wasting my time on yet ANOTHER supposedly "good" forum~ What a pile of crap!
They were like little nazis towards the end, though one reader, declared the whole lot of them to be "lovely". :(

Oh, please, give me a large break. You are just as nasty as HALF the OTHER cyber-bullies I've run into over the years.. and the number grows daily.

Their moderator, this guy named Danny, was supposedly an assistant and "friend" to that english cook, the one who did the naked chef. I never saw this show actually and maybe I need to.... to see what EXACTLY I was dealign with, cuz in a way, the whole thing was a giant waste of time.
They want us to be concerned what school kids eat, but they didn't seem to give a rat's rear end, that some of the kids in the area, would catch some dread disease, caught by ticks left by wild deer.

Whatever.. just shows just WHAT they are all about! They just want to further promote all their English business if you ask me! There was really NOTHING on that website for the americans. Even the coupon off on the wine they offered, you couldn't use, cuz it was for shops in england & the UK.... ridiculous.

What was even MORE ridiculous, was that supposedly these people, the english chef and all his followers, were wanting the moms to start cooking healthy at home, but NONE of the recipes were in the american standard measuring system, instead it was in metric! :0

I don't know ANYONE who learned metric in school. Maybe they are teaching it now, but not to my knowledge.

Well, finally they banned me, but NOT before I told them off, hehehehe....what you don't LIKE being insulted on the web, you hypocritical Engish limeys? ROTFLOL

Anyway... the spring weather has taken over....the flowers are just in ABUNDANCE! So pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment